Friday, June 27, 2008

More Lists :-D

Hey girls, I decided to make a list of what is definate and what we know so far for the wedding. I function better when I make lists because I'm a bit narotic :-). I also wanted to say thank-you for all the help selecting flowers and centerpieces!

We already have the list for the wedding party and expenses so I won't post that again, but here's what I have so far otherwise:

Bridesmaid Dresses: The first style/shorter one
The color will be a shade of yellow called ''canary'' lol http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridesmaids_bycolor_detail.jsp?stid=3319&sid=18583&cfid=31

Flowers: The beautiful yellow daisies with other colors mixed in-VERY similar to the ones
in the picture

Centerpieces: lemons, lemons, lemons!

Venues: College Church (we're using their reception hall)

Time: 2:00

Food: hor'dourves and dessert reception

No comments: