Sunday, June 29, 2008

Letters from the Editor

Hey Friends!

In honor of arriving at T minus 1 year to wedding, I've decided to start acting like a member of the wedding party. I've set up a new email address for Sara to handle wedding business (SaraTheBride[at]gmail.com), and I've attached a calendar to it to keep track of important dates. I'll paste the calendar into the sidebar so everyone can see it.

I know there are a few people who would like to be able to contribute to the blog, especially members of Sara's family. I can easily set it up, but I need you to send my your email addresses so that I can add you as an author. Once I've added you, the site will send you an email with the logistics of how to contribute. You can send an email to Sara's new email or to me directly at abigayle.bessman[at]gmail.com.

Finally, I'm going to go into stalk mode. I'd like to get mailing addresses and phone numbers for members of the wedding party (mostly girl members) and the bride and groom's immediate families. When the time comes for showers and things, I'd like to be able to contact everyone directly and take some of the pressure off of Sara and Andy. Again send anything to my gmail account.

Thanks, and Congrats to the happy couple!
-Abby

1 comment:

Sara and Andy said...

Thanks so much for my new email and all your help! I liked the "T minus" part in your post hehe.