Saturday, January 3, 2009

One Dress, Two Dress, Red Dress, Blue Dress, Big Dress, Small Dress, No Dress at all Dress (Yes, you can tell I teach first grade)

Alright girls, we have options, but we also have "the no dress at all dress" right now lol. So I went to the Nordstrom dress, other sites with clover dresses....and then I landed back at David's Bridal....where I actually found some dresses I really like! The link is posted below, but I was thinking that this is the dress that I want: http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridesmaids_bycolor_detail.jsp?stid=3688&sid=26789&cfid=79
It looked like it was available for ordering. I think you would all look great in it too!

Thanks, :-)

Sara

9 comments:

miranda. said...

I like it. It looks like my size is temporarily out of stock, here's hoping that it comes back in soon.

Sara The Bride said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara The Bride said...

hmmm, I posted something and it deleted it. What I had commented was that I would call David's Bridal. If you don't mind me asking, what size are you?

Sara The Bride said...

Hey, good news! I called David's Bridal and a size 4 is in stock (I was thinking that was your size :-)
Anyway, the dress is only available online. They would deliver to your house.

miranda. said...

... That's not my size.

Sara The Bride said...

I'm sorry! :-(. Would you be up for getting it altered? What do you think?

miranda. said...

I just sent you an email

Sara The Bride said...

Hey, I found another one that was really pretty and they had it in a size 2-26. I should check my email lol.

Ellise said...

I like this one better too. And i like that it can be ordered online. =]