Friday, January 16, 2009

One Down.

Ladies!

I bought my dress today, success! The dress is on sale, unfortunately the discount is only available on full-price items. Anyway the sale is more than the discount would've been. When I ordered I had to give them Sara's info. They asked for her last name (and spelling), wedding date (June 26th) and it helped to know she was registered at the Orland Park, IL store. Since I was buying at a different store they gave me my own account. Just my name, phone number and email address. My dress should be in Feb 28. and they will email me to let me know.

She also asked if I would be needing alterations. I said 'no' because I don't want them in-store. She said that they require a first fitting 6 weeks before the wedding for in-store alterations. Hopefully no one will need their overpriced alterations so it won't be an issue.

Good luck and happy shopping girls!

Abby

No comments: