Thursday, January 1, 2009

Back in Business with Bridesmaid Dresses

Hooray! I found one that I like, and I think you will like it too. I love the color! It's not yellow, but after looking at it I was imagining what kind of yellow and white flowers could go with it. I thought it'd be pretty. We could still do the lemon center pieces lol (can you tell I really want those? haha). The dress that I found is from Nordstrom. It's available to order online. Here is the link: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2971447/0~2376776~2374327~2374331~6014164?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6014164&P=6
I was getting worried about the bridesmaid dress situation being that David's Bridal hasn't been much help :-). I wanted to look at more department stores lately, but I keep on getting sick *blah*. I decided to try out the Nordstrom website Anyway, I think you'll like the dress!

~Sara~

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I like your choice!! This Nordstrom bridesmaid dress is looking just fantastic...