Friday, May 16, 2008

Random Wedding Thoughts

I do agree that 6:00 is too late for the wedding if we're going to have a dinner afterwards. I was thinking maybe when we book the church we could get "hitched" at 4:00, take pictures, then have dinner and dancing at 6. Does anyone have any suggestions about what we should do with our little flower girl after the pictures are over lol? I suppose one of my family members could run her home before dinner starts. College Church is only about 10-12 minutes away from my house. Also, during the ceremony do you think I should keep her on the alter with us? She might squirm and steal the show because she'll look so cute with her new do, the bows, and the flower band around her neck. Kylie might want to hold her....but I have visions of her jumping out of Kylie's arms and running down the aisle haha.

1 comment:

Abby-Wan Kenobi said...

I don't think Kylie should be holding a puppy in her nice dress. Keep Cindy Lou on a leash and I'd have her walk down the aisle and then exit stage right. With all the people she'll just be crazed and you don't want little puppy barks to cover you saying your vows on the video. If you do the pics with the pup first, it shouldn't be too hard to get someone to run her home before the reception. You'll have a ton of unphotographed guests just killing time between.

Also, you mentioned photos after the ceremony--should I assume this means all wedding superstitions will be in full swing? Something old, something blue, bride and groom not seeing each other before the wedding, etc?