Sunday, May 4, 2008

Auntie Sara's Answers

*Southern drawl kicks in* Hi y'all! I have some answers to tale you. Miranda, a jr. bridesmaid is someone under that-there ripe ole age of 16-gotta have the youngins be the junior bridesmaids. She's not walkin' alone, Cindy Lou (with a Who) is gonna be the flower girl! Gotta git the dog in the weddin'! Abby, as of now it's the 3rd Saturday in June in 2009. It'd be the 20th. We haven't been able to book a church yet though, so the date isn't 100%. It might have to be down by the river! lol. I'm workin' on gettin' email addresses for our weddin' party. I'm hoping I can get them all really soon. Well, I'll talk to y'all later! :-)

1 comment:

miranda. said...

How is a dog going to be a flower girl? I mean, how is it going to leave petals along the aisle? It has no thumbs! I've heard of dogs being the ring bearers, because all it has to do is walk in a straight line. Who is your ring bearer?