Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Other Brides in Other Places

My dear friend (and former roommate) Dia got engaged last weekend, and already I feel my involvement in both affairs being mutually beneficial.

Dia is on this website: ezweddingplanner.com which seems very handy, particularly the budget section. There's much less advertising than on something like theknot and the format is concise, but flexible. I kind of like it (even if the graphics are a little lame).

Don't worry about a conflict of interest (or availability), my other bride is planning a March wedding in Williamsburg--destination wedding. Its sort of hassle-free, once you pick a spot they take care of everything, you just show up and say 'I do'. Very small though, max 60 guests and it may be as small as 25.

BTW, the dress should be no problem for me, there is a David's really close to my apartment, I will stop by as soon as I am back from Prague. As long as you are 100% sure about the dress and the color :)

1 comment:

Sara and Andy said...

That's awesome! The whole thing works out great! You're going to have a fun year! Yep, I'm sure about the dress and color. I just hope David's Bridal has it in stock!