Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bridesmaid Dresses and Deadlines

Hi girls! I wanted to let you know that the deadline for ordering the bridesmaid dresses is October 31st. I hope that doesn't sound too bridezilla-ish! I was just hoping to get them all ordered by then for the sake of shopping for flowers. I was going to bring a dress as a sample for matching colors. It'll be the yellow or "canary" colored one from David's Bridal. If anyone runs into any problems, feel free to give me a call or email me.

~Sara~

2 comments:

Ellise said...

Sara-
So I like the dress, but it says you can only buy them in the store. So is that what we do, we just go and buy it? But you said the deadline to order is in October? This is confusing me. Sorry if that seems like a dumb question, I just don't know what to do.

Sara and Andy said...

Hi Ellise! That's a good question! For some reason I thought you could order it online. Is there a David's Bridal near where you live? If there is one near you, I'd say scratch the online idea and go to the store instead. Actually, I think that the dress will be on sale in August and September since it's part of their summer collection. It'll be that exact dress in yellow. If you have anymore questions let me know. :-)