Saturday, June 20, 2009

Paper Votive Cuffs



I saw these guys on Apartment Therapy today. They remind me of those paper snowflake things. They don't actually have a snowflake design, but I think the leaves in white could be a cute and inexpensive table decoration for the December wedding. (I'm not sure if the lemon theme is still what Sara wants since we've changed seasons). They're only $16 for a set of 4, so they won't break the budget.


Any thoughts? Here's the link to buy the cuffs so you can see the other colors and designs:

1 comment:

Abby-Wan Kenobi said...

I love these. They are extremely cute. They also seem like something we could feasibly do ourselves with a sharp knife, some heavy paper and some time to experiment. Colors and patterns could be customized to the wedding theme.

Of course the true question is, are the table decorations provided by the reception venue?